Sunday, April 1, 2007

A silly dream that I had yesterday

I don't know why yesterday I had a silly dream. Yesterday, I watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire before I sleep. Guess what I dream of? I dream that I was a new girl in Hogwarts School and my brother was Cedric Diggory. My name is Danielle Diggory in my dream....it is a silly dream I ever had. I dreamt that I had powers to heal people and also transfer my powers to my brother and Harry Potter....What is this? I don't make any sense. Yah....but I must tell you that I'm too imaginative sometimes...haha....I'm currently writing a story too in a magical world....the title of it is "Finding the Six Powerful Stones"

It is about two girls named Keira and Aarika were lost in the woods. As they were finding their way back to Keira's grandpa's farmhouse, they saw an old lady getting bullied by a few men. The girls couldn't stand it and went to save the old lady. To show them both thankfulness, the old lady invited them to her house for tea. The old lady told them that they are in a magical world named Fairyland. To get back to their own world they have to find the six stones which is Jade, Amber, Opal, Sapphire,Emerald and Ruby with the help of two guys which was Raymond and Filipe. But there is somebody who wants to steal it away from them which was Fiona and her gang. She trying to steal Raymond from Keira too. Raymond and Keira like each other but they didn't know....so...is Ray or Keira going to express his/her love to each other...are they going to suceed in finding all the powerful stones?..find out.

No comments: