Saturday, March 31, 2007

New Day and New Job to do

Hehe....last Thursday I've got a new job to do. Guess what? I have to tutor my cousin who is Form 1 this year. Haha...it is quite tuff but I'll try my best to teach him. Anyway, I can get more experience by teaching him. The first day of tutoring him was really a hard time because he said that why did I gave him so many homework to do and why did I need to tutor him for two hours? I told him that tuition is usually two hours but not one hour. I told him that English one hour and Malay one hour. He sat down beside me and do the work that I gave him and after that I gave him a five minutes rest and do you know what he do? He went to sleep in the room until I had to pull his comforter up. Haha....naughty huh? Anyway, I had a great time teaching him too. I hope that he will be a good student next Thursday.

2 comments:

noobshit™ said...

you tutor ur cousin got pay wan r nto.. hehee

Little LeeAnn said...

Yup...got pay one....hehe...RM 50 for a month. hehe...