Sunday, April 1, 2007

A poem that I wrote long time ago.


Feelings Towards A Person
____________________

Every night, I'm so happy that you are in my dreams,
This dream will be in my heart everyday,
The picture of you in my dreams,
Makes me feel happy.

In my dreams, you holding my hand,
You hear what have I said to you,
And you whispered back the same thing,
You said your feelings towards me,
That's what my heart feels like.

But you haven't exist yet,
In my dreams you are just a shadow,
I could only hear you talking,
But I can't see your looks.

In my dreams,
You bring me to movie,
We read the bible together,
I'm happy to be with you.

When I'm sad,
You sat beside me stroking my hair,
Comforting me, asking me to tell you my problems,
Trying to help me in solving it
And also pray for me.

At night, we went up to the roof top,
Watching the stars shinning brightly,
And moon glowing,
That reminds me of a song.

Have you ever seen such a beautiful night?
I could almost kiss the stars that shinning so bright.
When I see you smiling
I go oh...oh...oh...
I would never want to miss this,
Coz in my heart I know what this means,
This is what dreams are made of,
This is what dreams are made of,
I've got somewhere I belong,
I've got somebody to love,
This is what dream....are made of.

I wish I can see you now,
Because I really love to see you now,
I know that you are my Mr. Right,
And someday we will be together.

Not now, but later,
I'm still very young,
God will lead me to you,
And you will be a great man for me.


Haha....crazy little poem huh....not really good in writing poems. Haha...

No comments: