Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Kar Mung's Birthday.

Yesterday, my sister Cass and I went to her friend, Kar Mung's birthday. At about 10.15pm, we litted up 32 rolls of fire crackers which is stuck together in the box. Whoa...it is so colourful as was bursting in the air....It was very noisy until I need to covered my ears so that I will not get my ear deaf.....haha....guess what?? We almost caught by a police but we managed to hide in Kar Mung's house for safety. Phew...luckily. Afterthat, we went out to yamcha in a mamak stall near a primary school in Temerloh. I met my sister's friends haha...couldn't remember their names except for Kar Mung and Ah Niu. Haha...we had so much fun chatting and joking around with each other.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey.. put a chat box or something la... make it more happening!!

noobshit™ said...

dying blog dying blog..

Unknown said...

update update update..