Sunday, April 8, 2007

A new part time Job

Yesterday.....i was having fun making my photos using adobe photoshop. It is so nice to make until I spend hours of making it and of course while making it I also work....Working in a photo shop is really fun. Washing the photos while looking at people's cute photos...wedding photos and many kinds of photos. I had learn new things and I'm happy because I don't need to stay at home doing nothing at home. I mean I rather work than to stay at home watching tv..eat...sleep and playing the piano. My boring life now becomes not really a boring life anymore it is some sort of an adventure to try new things and new job.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Good for you!! I told you it was a good idea to start working and earn a little bit of cash for yourself.

On top of that, you have to keep writing and let me edit ... to improve your english.

i'll see you this weekend!!

Little LeeAnn said...

Okay...Thanks.see u this weekend.